Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,691 Posts
Streets of Willow Outlaws

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sucked.

Reminder not to watch Diesel Butt Buddies, they hate white people.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,729 Posts
Wow never would have thought the diesel brothers were racist. But when you exclude other races because you feel one race is superior that is the definition of racism. You see most of us are just bigots.

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
Should learn to read.... AGJeff said that when threads get too big they crash the site....

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Should learn to read.... AGJeff said that when threads get too big they crash the site....
I read more books at the age of ten than you have read in your life. That is a fact.

Now, you feeble minded pig fucker, AG Jeff says there were errors in the replies, not that the thread was too long.

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
I read more books at the age of ten than you have read in your life. That is a fact.

Now, you feeble minded pig fucker, AG Jeff says there were errors in the replies, not that the thread was too long.

]
This is a quote from him....

Hello all,

I am closing some of the 50K+ plus reply threads to help with the posting/sync issues.

In a different post he said that threads over 50k crash the site....

I'm at about 1400 right now, I own a copy of every book i've ever read, dumbass

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Closing thread due to errors with replies.

Please start a new one.

Archived here with more details:
https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/s....php?t=2543383

Jeff M
^^Last post in that thread.

Right?

Or wrong?

And I have absolutely read more books by the age of ten than you have read in your life, you feeble minded pig fucker.

Absolutely.

:smt052

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
I already answered that, now who's feeble minded?

I suggezt you strap on a set and pretend you're a man....

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I already answered that, now who's feeble minded?

I suggezt you strap on a set and pretend you're a man....
Is that what the wife does in canada?

Her wifely duty is to "strap it on" and fuck you?

When I was 17 years old I came to your country, I beat up your men, I fucked your girls and I destroyed your hotel.

When I was leaving you said "I can't wait to see you again, eh!"

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
Oh that's witty, did you write that yourself or did your boyfriend write it for you?
You're a man all right, a wo-man....

We have a name in our country for guys like you.... ass-clown....

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
That sucked.

Reminder not to watch Diesel Butt Buddies, they hate white people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAqHS1_3pGc&t=130s
What exactly did this guy expect? First of all, he states that illegal immigration is nowhere near as bad as online stupidity. Really?
But also, they have a show, and an image of pure young rednecks. They cater to the bearded truck driving diesel huffing hardcores, and he is surprised when he advertises for an employee using a spanish youtube video? Mexicans are more talented and hard working and more creative than others? Wow. That by itself is kinda stupid and racist. You single out a certain race for employment, and are surprised when people of other races are offended that you would exclude them. That you would ignore english speaking people by focusing on employing a spanish speaking one. You are surprised? Wake up!

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
What exactly did this guy expect? First of all, he states that illegal immigration is nowhere near as bad as online stupidity. Really?
But also, they have a show, and an image of pure young rednecks. They cater to the bearded truck driving diesel huffing hardcores, and he is surprised when he advertises for an employee using a spanish youtube video? Mexicans are more talented and hard working and more creative than others? Wow. That by itself is kinda stupid and racist. You single out a certain race for employment, and are surprised when people of other races are offended that you would exclude them. That you would ignore english speaking people by focusing on employing a spanish speaking one. You are surprised? Wake up!
I should add....I haven't watched that show all that much. But never have I seen a Hispanic person working there. Or buying anything from them. Why? Does he want to change the image of the company? Would he prefer those who are against illegal immigration not buy through them? I think he should think before he speaks.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
So what if his paint guy is Mexican. 90% of all paint & body guys nowadays are Mexican... Add interior guys to that.

It was kinda funny how he avoided the salary part though.

We use alot of Polacks here for the gritty jobs, noone wants the gritty jobs anymore, everyone wants to be an engineer or whatever. They take the jobs and don't ask much, so usually they end up the lowest pay.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
So what if his paint guy is Mexican. 90% of all paint & body guys nowadays are Mexican... Add interior guys to that.

It was kinda funny how he avoided the salary part though.

We use alot of Polacks here for the gritty jobs, noone wants the gritty jobs anymore, everyone wants to be an engineer or whatever. They take the jobs and don't ask much, so usually they end up the lowest pay.
I have no issue with the ethnicity of his painter. But when the job advertisement is recorded in spanish, that obviously excludes those who are not mexican.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I should add....I haven't watched that show all that much. But never have I seen a Hispanic person working there. Or buying anything from them. Why? Does he want to change the image of the company? Would he prefer those who are against illegal immigration not buy through them? I think he should think before he speaks.
He was on a mission to look more favorable to the Lib snowflake crowd locally. They got sued by a local tree huggin / Clean air act group for tampering with emission systems on vehicles. The EPA would not go after them, not enough money like they got from VW & Harley but it paved the way for the locals to file suite.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts