Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only a few more weeks to one of the most fun races ive ever been to. Anyone in the midwest who loves big action should come out to Ozark International Raceway in Rodgersville MO. just outside of Springfield MO. Classes include Pro-Mod, Pro Street, Outlaw 10.5, True 10.5, and Drag radial.
Heres the flyer its always a good show with full fields in all classes.
http://ozarkdragstrip.com/2008 schedule and links/SMN.html

Anyone already planning on going??

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
I want to go... but I will probably be in St. Louis for Black Sunday instead, I think it's the same weekend.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Were hoping to be there with something to race.:D

·
Registered
784 Posts
Chris,

Been wanting to come down & check out that Track. I've heard it's a pretty good program. Who Knows, maybe you can pry Huddlestone away from the shop for a Day or two...

Tim

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris,

Been wanting to come down & check out that Track. I've heard it's a pretty good program. Who Knows, maybe you can pry Huddlestone away from the shop for a Day or two...

Tim
Havent talked to him in a few weeks are they back in there shop yet?

·
Registered
4,375 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hope we dont get phucked on the weather been to nice to many years in a row.

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
I'll be there, hopefully with a car. Jake and Tim, let me know if you're going to make it and I'll bring the beers!! It's a great show, but be prepared to stay LATE in the night....and I mean LATE!

Craig

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
How much are hotels in that area?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I'll be there, hopefully with a car. Jake and Tim, let me know if you're going to make it and I'll bring the beers!! It's a great show, but be prepared to stay LATE in the night....and I mean LATE!

Craig
I plan to be there. But you'll have to drink my beer. I'm a hard liquor guy and that usually involves being my own stunt double and bail money.:rolleyes::p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts