Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently this is located in St. George, UT. I will have to see if I can find it next time I'm down there. The only question I have is where are the headlights?

·
Registered
17,465 Posts
What did they use to make those videos - a 1960's super 8 camera?:)

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
That's an accident waiting to happen, but I'd still rock it.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Nice headlights and windshield wipers,
and how the hell does it pass a DB meter.....lol

·
Registered
9,621 Posts
There isn't anything that is "street legal" about that car.

It's illegitimately registered as a car that it clearly isn't anymore.

He gets in an accident or hurts someone with that disaster he is in big trouble.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
We were at Byron Dragway a few years ago and seen 2 dragsters leave the track and head down the public roads. Must have been heading home after a day of racing. It was close to dark also. Crazy fools.

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
I don't see an issue with it.

Honestly, how much different is it than a blown t bucket? I've seen crazier, more reckless shit on the street before.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
There isn't anything that is "street legal" about that car.

It's illegitimately registered as a car that it clearly isn't anymore.

He gets in an accident or hurts someone with that disaster he is in big trouble.

It is Registered in Utah as an "Antique"-thank God for SEMA-

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
Some states (NJ for one) have inspection rules that prevent you from having that big a differential between the width of the front tires and rear tires.

·
Bracket racer
5,194 Posts
We were at Byron Dragway a few years ago and seen 2 dragsters leave the track and head down the public roads. Must have been heading home after a day of racing. It was close to dark also. Crazy fools.
That guy lives right behind the track. its a shorter distance to his house than it is front the starting line to the finish line.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I understand it a "street car" but for the love of Christ ....OVERDRIVE THAT BITCH...I think that's the biggest top pulley I have ever seen..

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Looks great to me, and he is driving it safely.... it would be different if he was sideways through town (I would have like to seen it leaned on a little somewhere tho..LOL)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts