Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out Virginia Motorsports Park for the Street Boss Rules and for all the info as far as what times the gates open and qualifying begins!

X275 and Drag Radial cars/trucks fit the class really well and I'm sure Alan will have the track set on kill!

http://vmpdrag.com/drag/

And don't forget on October 1st Larry's Custom T's of DC Megafest!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i might come.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I will if Kingjack and MONEYPIT go!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
HHHmmmmm X2

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
richie stine has been testing a 69 camaro back half car on street tires not his a va car for this class at 75-80 dragway good luck guys if they bring it out!!!!!!!!! go get em 275 cars love to c u spank there asses

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for Friday!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for a second chance shootout! How about Alan?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Oh well, the prick that holds the wheel said something about sand and salt water. Don't forget to pack your frilly boxer shorts.even his wife posted something about racing!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh well, the prick that holds the wheel said something about sand and salt water. Don't forget to pack your frilly boxer shorts.even his wife posted something about racing!
He can't go to the beach Friday night, drag the Pit to VMP!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Mite test there if I don't go to bowling green. I think the new track manger has his shit together. As far as the class goes. Same old garbage ass rules.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mite test there if I don't go to bowling green. I think the new track manger has his shit together. As far as the class goes. Same old garbage ass rules.
We will be working with Alan in the off season to get VMP up to speed, keep the faith!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
richie stine has been testing a 69 camaro back half car on street tires not his a va car for this class at 75-80 dragway good luck guys if they bring it out!!!!!!!!! go get em 275 cars love to c u spank there asses
We are running x275 trim friday night. See what happens. Aint seen stine much.:smt102

·
Turbo boosted
1,504 Posts
we also might be coming to test!!

·
Turbo boosted
1,504 Posts
yeah he will be coming with me to help out.

·
Turbo boosted
1,504 Posts
yeah he is getting his new car ready!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts