Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out. I leave at 10:15 tonite to go wash my truck and pick up a couple things at the store. It closes at 11 PM so I need to get a movin. I get back at 11:05 PM Parked in front of my house the wrong way is a custom H-D. I live in a area where everyone is in bed asleep. I go look at the bike. No signs of any tampering for it to be stolen. I touch the engine and its damn near stone cold. Its parked far away enough from the curb that it could almost get hit. I'm thinking maybe I should put it on the sidewalk. Its not locked up in anyway. Its not mine but I will stay up for a while and make sure no one fucks with it. This is a strange one,even for me. Any thoughts or opinions????

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice call. I ride and am friends with a couple different clubs here in Az. Thats why I think its odd that the bike shows up in front of my house. Gonna call the cops in a couple hours and see what they say. First I am going to have a look down the street from my house. Maybe someone might think I am less than a honest person and may be sitting having a peak....lol

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
End of story... A yuppie college kid from ASU owns the bike. He was looking for a friend and parked in front of my house. His friend lives 10 houses down the street. The kid doesnt have a clue. He was riding in shorts,t-shirt and flip flops. He said his dad bought him the bike. Dad says Harleys are cool to pick up women.....

·
Registered
11,256 Posts
Do you have a teenage daughter? Maybe she thought you'd be gone longer and some biker is doing the horizontal mambo with her... :p

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL...Nope. My daughter is happily married at 28. The kid that owned the bike looks like a Honda step thru kinda guy. Riding a motorcycle with a back pack and all that shit. You'd never figure this kid to be riding a custom H-D. Guess it takes all kinds....

·
Registered
254 Posts
I was going to guess they ran out of gas and got tired of pushing the thing............

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,121 Posts
I WAS GOING TO GUESS.....A THIEF PUSHED IT OUT OF SOMEONES GARAGE.....FAR A WAY ENOUGH TO NOT BE HEARD CRANKING IT....BUT IT'S GOOD IT WAS A FRAT BITCH.....YOU SURE IT WAS HIS??? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts