Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching about 5 episodes of Storage Wars a night for a few days.. I am convinced the show is staged.

Every single locker there is always some "OMFG rare" item.. even in the shittiest of lockers.. Its like the producers of the show plant shit for entertainment purposes.. Im so not as interested anymore now that they are making it so obvious that some stuff is staged..

Back in the day my "shop" was a 30x20 storage locker.. Really nice place, all super large units and such.. We made good friends with the owner over the years after spending all kinda time out there in the shop, we had 5 bays side by side.. basically was like a party block of everyone working on cars. In the middle of nowhere too.. so late nights, you name it.. Good time, nice setup..

The old man used to let us have first dibs on abandoned lockers.. now that was some cool shit most of the time.. I can even begin to tell you all the things we found in those buildings.. Every kind of tool imaginable, Hunting shit, guns, got my first bow from there. We found cars, engines, a chopper.. lol.. all kinda shit.. Thats the stuff I want to see.. not a planted ancient piece of history hiding in a dorm locker laundry basket setup bullshit..

Oh and I wana fuck Brandi

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
noticed it too. also someone from the crew wins every auction. and they got some new guy on there to act like a complete idiot.

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
Reality TV is so far from reality anymore its dumb. Sons of guns is the worst. They have to blow shit up all the time to take away from the fact that their guns couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Wow at first I wasn't sure if the OP was serious or being silly. You realize that for entertainment and time constraint purposes they only air what they consider to be TV worthy. Not saying it's not staged but I thought it was obvious that they don't always win every auction and probably don't even bid on most of them. They fit what happens over the course of a day or sometimes multiple days into a 22 minute episode and you never thought they leave some stuff out? Would you want to see a bunch of auctions where the show participants don't win and we never find out what was in it or not? I would imagine if they don't win the don't show the bidding and if it's some plain Jane unit they will probably skip it.

·
Aviation Section
25,962 Posts
After watching about 5 episodes of Storage Wars a night for a few days.. I am convinced the show is staged.

Every single locker there is always some "OMFG rare" item.. even in the shittiest of lockers.. Its like the producers of the show plant shit for entertainment purposes.. Im so not as interested anymore now that they are making it so obvious that some stuff is staged..

Back in the day my "shop" was a 30x20 storage locker.. Really nice place, all super large units and such.. We made good friends with the owner over the years after spending all kinda time out there in the shop, we had 5 bays side by side.. basically was like a party block of everyone working on cars. In the middle of nowhere too.. so late nights, you name it.. Good time, nice setup..

The old man used to let us have first dibs on abandoned lockers.. now that was some cool shit most of the time.. I can even begin to tell you all the things we found in those buildings.. Every kind of tool imaginable, Hunting shit, guns, got my first bow from there. We found cars, engines, a chopper.. lol.. all kinda shit.. Thats the stuff I want to see.. not a planted ancient piece of history hiding in a dorm locker laundry basket setup bullshit..

Oh and I wana fuck Brandi

Get in line on wanting Brandi, I saw her first! Dave

·
Senior Frog
10,345 Posts
reality shows FAKE? your kidding me!!!!! no wayyyyy

Common you folks there is a brain in there somewhere !

Last week I was in Vegas and stopped by the pawn shop for Pawnstars ,its a fking souvenir stand........
and guess what none of the TV show guys were even in the shop
but you can get a mean hot dog next door lol

1 - 20 of 136 Posts