Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do folks leave several car lengths between themselves and the car in front of them at red lights? I try to leave a few feet in case I would need to get out either way in an emergency without backing up but I've noticed lately people leaving 3, 4 ... car lengths between them and the car in front. Why?

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Blind old fucks...Or Young fucks texting.
The rule is you need should see the bottom of tires of the car in front.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I always leave more room so I can get out of the way of the dumb ass looking at their phone and not braking. I am always watching the rearview mirror when I am sitting at a stop light. And if no way out I leave more room. Not 4 car lengths thou

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
I try to leave some room that if I get hit I have some room before hitting the car in front of me. Don't know if that would work or not,and don't want to find out.

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
............Or the ones that slow WAY DOWN way before the light turns yellow. "That's right, folks". If you fuck around long enough, IT WILL turn red...........Just in time for ME to have to stop.

There's no written law, but how about NOT pacing the car beside you? Traffic can flow much better if one lane is slightly faster, as people are able to change lanes for turns, etc. BUT NO. 'YOU' have to idle down the street right beside the OTHER fucktard idling down the street, neck-in-neck, with dozens of fuming drivers behind both of you!!

·
NITROUS OUTLET FTW
6,406 Posts
I always leave more room so I can get out of the way of the dumb ass looking at their phone and not braking. I am always watching the rearview mirror when I am sitting at a stop light. And if no way out I leave more room. Not 4 car lengths thou
This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
179 Posts
My favorite is when they stop at the light in front of you, wait until you and others behind have stopped, then move up another couple foot...regardless of how close the person behind them gets.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Just last year I was rear ended in one of Ram 2500s, light turns green, other four lanes moving, we're standing still, I'm freaking out and look in the mirror, 5+ cars behind me...Whew. OK good
WHAM...I get rear ended. Stupid bitch beihnd me said she was texting and saw the cars to the side of her move so hit the gas...
Totaled her car, 1800 damage to mine...Glad I had my tow hitch on, it rammed straight into her engine bay...Was an older Toyota POS.

·
Registered
986 Posts
maybe some folks are obeying signs that say"do not block driveway" being courteous so as to allow ingress or egress.....Speaking from some pissed off experience here, as I realized the guy ahead of me didn't pull up because of blocking a drive...just sayin...

·
Regulator
35,593 Posts
Why do folks leave several car lengths between themselves and the car in front of them at red lights? I try to leave a few feet in case I would need to get out either way in an emergency without backing up but I've noticed lately people leaving 3, 4 ... car lengths between them and the car in front. Why?
They want to be able to maneuver away from there in case any niggars surround them

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,350 Posts
I ALWAYS LEAVE AN OUT.. NOT 2 CAR LENGTHS...BUT I WILL NOT BE TRAPPED OF SOMETHING HAPPENS...IF I CAN HELP IT

·
Registered
23,726 Posts
Those are the fuckwits who like to pay attention to their phones instead of driving.

This. ^^^^^
People texting

This. ^^^^^^

Just last year I was rear ended in one of Ram 2500s, light turns green, other four lanes moving, we're standing still, I'm freaking out and look in the mirror, 5+ cars behind me...Whew. OK good
WHAM...I get rear ended. Stupid bitch beihnd me said she was texting and saw the cars to the side of her move so hit the gas...
Totaled her car, 1800 damage to mine...Glad I had my tow hitch on, it rammed straight into her engine bay...Was an older Toyota POS.
And, THIS^^^^^

1 - 20 of 51 Posts