Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
You know the liberals, and a few conservatives would love to give the whole fucking country over to blacks.

Fuck all of the other races of people in this country [including white people] the only race that seems important, especially by the media, and I would say the majority of the politicians, is the black race.

Usually, history shows that public opinion, over the years, swings back, and forth like a pendulum. I predict with bullshit like this, along with all of the other bullshit pertaining to the black race, that we are forced to endure, that pendulum is going to swing back the other way, HARD, breaking bullshit institutions, and bones.

·
Registered
8,437 Posts
You know the liberals, and a few conservatives would love to give the whole fucking country over to blacks.

Fuck all of the other races of people in this country [including white people] the only race that seems important, especially by the media, and I would say the majority of the politicians, is the black race.

Usually, history shows that public opinion, over the years, swings back, and forth like a pendulum. I predict with bullshit like this, along with all of the other bullshit pertaining to the black race, that we are forced to endure, that pendulum is going to swing back the other way, HARD, breaking bullshit institutions, and bones.
Yep, I’ve said the same thing, i just hope it isnt early in the swing still. To me, its past the end, yet keeps on going.

·
Registered
20,704 Posts
Good and bad, Jefferson IS our history. Wonder how many of these fucks share a little of Jefferson's DNA, and therefore would not be here, otherwise?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,478 Posts
Sickening

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
We need to just have a civil war
you start first.. any major metropolitan area.. go to the hood and get it poppin :)

i dare you

otherwise you are just bumpin your gums, and you aint gon do shit.

·
Deplorable Basketcase
9,416 Posts
you start first.. any major metropolitan area.. go to the hood and get it poppin :)

i dare you

so you agree with wiping out the past to placate the savages..?

dumb fucking racists like you will be the end of this country.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
11,461 Posts
Since when does student tell a teacher/professor or hell the school/college what to do.
phuck um. the student should've been thrown out on his/ear. bye bye.

·
I.Y.H.R.F.24.7.365
11,461 Posts

i dare you

Be like shooting fish in a barrel. you dope. surround, trap and kill.
DA hoods/ghetto's would be easy pick'ns. moron

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
so you agree with wiping out the past to placate the savages..?

dumb fucking racists like you will be the end of this country.
i'm wiping out the past? when someone is saying they want to start a civil war?

pass that dutchey to the left hand side my man.

·
Registered
14,330 Posts
start it then, pussy.

i dare you

Those are exactly the kind of things I bet that New Zealand mosque shooter's "friends" said to him. But they were only saying it to one person, not the entire internet. Smart. Take care. Tom Worthington

1 - 20 of 20 Posts