Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red F-450 Ford, says engel ent. on doors, large blue miller welder in the truck. Please help locate. Stolen from canton,mi. Any info please call 734-564-8127/734-334-3932 THANK YOU

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
people are fucking grimy!!Best of luck finding the truck and the douche bag who stole it!!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
My girlfriends dad was welding on a big project they had out there a month or so ago. He was held at gun point at his hotel and robbed by a bunch of...........people. He is no longer working out there, but I will put the word out around here if it happens to make its way here. I hate to hear about this, rig trucks are these guy's livelihoods, and most have more money in them than most of the race cars on this site. Good luck finding it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is a pic of the stolen truck. There will be $2000 reward for any information leading to the recovery of my truck and tools. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
my shop is along the I70/I75 interchange.will keep an eye out for ya.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Keep an eye online for those types of welding machines for sale. It will pop up somewhere. I hope you have some way to identify it.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
If you turn out of the Buckhorn lot and head north to the underpass of the freeway. We used to race from that stop sign headed north...lol With 11 second cars too.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Will keep an eye out in my area as well. I would think that truck would stick out from all the newer body style super duty's running around. Good Luck, hate to see this. It's hard enough these days & on top of it you have to deal with basterd's steeling you stuff.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Do you have the serial numbers off the welder? If so submit it to miller and if ever gets called in for service it comes back stolen. I have a welding repair shop right next to me and they recommend that. They had recovered a couple like that

1 - 20 of 31 Posts