Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE HELP GUYS!!! MY GOOD BUDDYS CAR WAS STOLEN FROM HIS HOME IN THE FLORIDA AREA THIS MORNING AT 5:00am! IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO THE RECOVERY OF THIS VEHICLE, PLEASE CONTACT FRANK @ 1(908) 220-1629 THANKS VERY MUCH! SLICK. and here's a picture of the car~~>

here's a new number to use~~> 1(908) 220-4960

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ATTENTION CHARLIE & RUSS OF JACKSONVILLE!!!! WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE!!! YOU HAVE TIL THE END OF THIS WEEKEND TO RETURN THE CAR!!!!!!!! :evil: YOUR OWN PEOPLE GAVE YOU UP AND STATED YOU'RE JUST SITTING ON IT BECAUSE IT TOO HOT TO MOVE RIGHT NOW!!! GET THE CAR WITHIN A 10 BLOCK RADIUS AND CALL ONE OF THE THREE NUMBERS YOU HAVE AT YOUR DISPOSAL AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND AND YOU CAN DO YOU!! OR ELSE WE'LL DO "US"!!!! YOU FEEL ME? :twisted: 5-6-2005 @8:00pm!

·
Registered
918 Posts
wow

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
I was just wondering if the two ladies might have something to do with it. They look awefully comfortable there. Maybe they grew a liking to the car. :-D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Dis the car ever het returned????

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
WTF are you waiting for! If it was my car I would be hunting his ass down, then arrest him myself, but after a few left and right hooks were thrown at this nugget..........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts