Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year there was a 681BBC Prostock engine purchased from Michigan to be used in a S10 Prostock Truck. The engine was run on a dyon at Livernois Motorsports sponsored by CARS Inc. for a while.

I can not remember the name of the company the gentelman owned that bought the engine. The truck had the name of the autopart store written across it, and was painted orange.

If you can lead us to the guys who bought this engine, Tony would like to get that engine back for the 62.

Please call 248- 577-9115 if you have any leads. This is Tony's number.

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that sucks. Good luck in your search.

The folks that bought the engine did not know that it was stolen. Tony would simply like to speak with them about getting it back.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Totally understanable. Try to keep the thread up at the top till Monday when everyone goes back to work and starts screwin off again.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last year there was a 681BBC Prostock engine purchased from Michigan to be used in a S10 Prostock Truck. The engine was run on a dyon at Livernois Motorsports sponsored by CARS Inc. for a while.

I can not remember the name of the company the gentelman owned that bought the engine. The truck had the name of the autopart store written across it, and was painted orange.

If you can lead us to the guys who bought this engine, Tony would like to get that engine back for the 62.

Please call 248- 577-9115 if you have any leads. This is Tony's number.

Thanks in Advance.

The name on the side of the Prostock truck was Alamo Autoparts or Alamo performance. Any help would be appreciated greatly!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Call the auto parts store and tell them you just wanted some info on a car they sponsored and if they had any info on who owned it. Just act like your intrested in that combo and that you had seen it in some pics and want to find out more.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it this one? We took these pics at an Autorama in Corpus Christi, Tx. in January.

That is it! That is not the motor, but that is the truck!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Cleaned up the poster board for you. Looks like they are from Castroville, Tx. And it might not be the same engine. Say's it's got a 636 in it. But at least you got a name now.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok. Now how do I get in touch with this guy?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Thanks a TON!!!!!!;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Alamo Performance is in San Antonio. Alamo Hot Rod is across the street from Alamo Performance.
The truck is for sale ,at least he had a for sale sign on it the last time i saw it.
I will get you a phone number.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts