Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark Wells had a Rossler transmission, complete rear end, carbon brakes & front wheels, rear wheel aluma stars, set of 16inch bead locks, race pack dash. Thought to be stolen the weekend of June 8th. 5000 dollar reward for the information leading to these parts. Please call my cell 614-989-4168 with information.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
If I found the guys that stole this shit, I'd l ike to think I'd hog tie the mother phuckers and bring them and the parts back to Mark and just watch Mark beat their ass!!! Then I'd tell Mark to keep his money cause watching the ass whoopin would be enough of a reward:p

Good luck Mark on finding the parts!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
FUCKING THEIVES!!!!!:smt067:smt097

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Columbus Ohio.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
If it was mexicans they didn't steal it they "found" it. We get that at work all the time. I hope Mark get's his stuff back. Good Luck. Stolen stuff should be rewarded starting with the removal of one finger and so on.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
TTT

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
When I talked to you this morning Bill I was stunned...........someone raped and pillaged my old car.......Inside job IMO.....Did they get the BS3 also.

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I talked to you this morning Bill I was stunned...........someone raped and pillaged my old car.......Inside job IMO.....Did they get the BS3 also.
No which I found very odd but it's very traceable because of the serial number.

·
11,812 Posts
Mark Wells had a Rossler transmission, complete rear end, carbon brakes & front wheels, rear wheel aluma stars, set of 16inch bead locks, race pack dash. Thought to be stolen the weekend of June 8th. 5000 dollar reward for the information leading to these parts. Please call my cell 614-989-4168 with information.

Approx 2 /12 years ago a crime took place where a drag race car was stripped with many high dollar parts stolen. As of today this crime has NOT been solved.

Bill Lutz can you please provide more info and answer some questions regarding this crime ?? With everyone working together and with the power of the bullet all things are possible including solving a crime that was committed over 2 years earlier.

Known facts:

1) marks wells owned a limited street / radial car that was stripped of its parts.

2) Bill Lutz posts up this thread with following info. Bill you say Mark wells had parts stolen, you list the parts then you instruct people to call your feel number with info and for reward $$.

3) later on in this same thread you list the location of this crime as Columbus, Ohio.

So after reading the opening post in this thread we know Or can assume Mark wells had parts stolen off his car and several posts later Bill indicates this crime took place in Columbus, Ohio.

Bill is there anything further you would like to add to this ??

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Approx 2 /12 years ago a crime took place where a drag race car was stripped with many high dollar parts stolen. As of today this crime has NOT been solved.

Bill Lutz can you please provide more info and answer some questions regarding this crime ?? With everyone working together and with the power of the bullet all things are possible including solving a crime that was committed over 2 years earlier.

Known facts:

1) marks wells owned a limited street / radial car that was stripped of its parts.

2) Bill Lutz posts up this thread with following info. Bill you say Mark wells had parts stolen, you list the parts then you instruct people to call your feel number with info and for reward $$.

3) later on in this same thread you list the location of this crime as Columbus, Ohio.

So after reading the opening post in this thread we know Or can assume Mark wells had parts stolen off his car and several posts later Bill indicates this crime took place in Columbus, Ohio.

Bill is there anything further you would like to add to this ??
wait dave u forgot they stole the parts in Bill back yard and it took them 2 days to do the job. rut roh
Oh shit!

1 - 20 of 218 Posts