Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe this happened, We were out of town last weekend, When we got home i noticed our garage door was wide open, 1st thing that came to mind was everything was gone, Come to find out the POS on stole my Motor, Please see description below, If you hear or see of anything close, Please PM 1Slowmopar

"450 horse 550 lbs ft GM 502 CID CRATE MOTOR WITH MANY EXTRAS INCLUDING SERPENTINE SET UP"

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Is this supposed to be a joke??

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts
I can't believe this happened, We were out of town last weekend, When we got home i noticed our garage door was wide open, 1st thing that came to mind was everything was gone, Come to find out the POS on stole my Motor, Please see description below, If you hear or see of anything close, Please PM 1Slowmopar

"450 horse 550 lbs ft GM 502 CID CRATE MOTOR WITH MANY EXTRAS INCLUDING SERPENTINE SET UP"
Wut.

·
Registered
56,906 Posts

:smt082:smt082:smt082

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
THE OP IS THE RESULT OF A HOMOSEXUAL ASSFUCKING.JUST LIKE HIS DAD ASSFUCKEVIN.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts