Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad you guys got your car back. Maybe it was worth the new paint and seats....lol Seriously, I would ram the law all the way up this piece of shits ass. Looks like the guy needs to be sent back to his former state funded living qtrs. Its a small world afterall.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its not my place to say. If the guy that started the other thread wants to tell the story he can. Lets just say life works in strange ways....

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Glad you guys got your car back. Maybe it was worth the new paint and seats....lol Seriously, I would ram the law all the way up this piece of shits ass. Looks like the guy needs to be sent back to his former state funded living qtrs. Its a small world afterall.
And yet again... You're a closet pole smoker and it's beginning to show...

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look retard you wanna play. We all know the flies inseminated that fat fuckin cunt you were once with. Shes still pissed she didnt clean the cum outta her shoes on the hot July day...right? Now idf you wanna keep it up. I can get way worse and really piss you the fuck off. I suggest you mind your own business with like I have you. The next post directed at you will be nothing you'll like. I'll find all kinds of new uses for the word RETARD. Get my drift. Just shows how out of the loop you really are. nows them little pay toys go...Vrooom Vroom? Maybe I'll send ya a couple packs of zip ties to analize....lol

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Look retard you wanna play. We all know the flies inseminated that fat fuckin cunt you were once with. Shes still pissed she didnt clean the cum outta her shoes on the hot July day...right? Now idf you wanna keep it up. I can get way worse and really piss you the fuck off. I suggest you mind your own business with like I have you. The next post directed at you will be nothing you'll like. I'll find all kinds of new uses for the word RETARD. Get my drift. Just shows how out of the loop you really are. nows them little pay toys go...Vrooom Vroom? Maybe I'll send ya a couple packs of zip ties to analize....lol
lmfao!:p

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks....the guy is jerk off artist,literally. Stay tuned as i already know he doesnt have the sense to remain silent and go try and blow someone else.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts