Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across a car trailer in nj with Texas tags it came back stolen Texas tax 40Z MFN silver feather light trailer

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Richard Stokes from Rockwall, Texas is who the trailer is registered to according to publicdata.com

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Bump...

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,333 Posts
Bump.. Did a google search for this guy.. Nothing on facebook but sent a couple relitives some messages on the guy google turned up.. Lets het this trailer back to its owner

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok i got ahold of the owner he said They came up to buy a 69 camaro the night before they were gonna go buy the car they stayed at the embassy sweets in newark and came out the next morning and truck and trailer was gone trailer was empty just some tools and crap he asked if the truck was there I said no so that's still missing but he was very happy he said the insurance company told him they would cover the truck but not the trailer I thought that was weird but I guess in Texas it's different

·
AG Jeff is my Hero
6,333 Posts
At least someone was able to get in touch with him. Guess hes pretty luckyhe got the trailer back since insurance wouldnt cover it.. Good karma at work right there

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Where did you find it, in Newark? That's my stomping grounds. Unbelievable amount of stolen vehicles laying around.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts