Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car belongs to the Father of one of our members on www.motownmuscle.com
A plea for some help... Please read...
My Father's Chevy Pro Stock Beretta was stolen last night, as well as the trailer it was in, being a black 32 foot Pace Shadow, and also the red golf cart that was all in the trailer... It was stolen from Central Truck and Trailer which is on Groesbeck in Clinton Township, just south of 15 Mile Rd. There is a cash REWARD for information leading to the finding of my Father's belongings.

As most of you know, this past August, my Dad was diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer. He is still undergoing treatment and fighting this horrible disease. With this being said, I will do all that I can as an individual to help him, including finding this prize possession of his. All I ask for is some help... Please contact me or Clinton Township Police with ANY information. Thank you!

-Christina Stojanovski

PS: Once I get more info and what not about what's going on, I will post updates... Thanks!

Link w/pictures of the car

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
plate number of the trailer is.... A777512

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
can u post pics..........i cant see them, its asking me to log in.

·
Registered
636 Posts
as you can see this car will not be hard to spot at all. heres hoping the police pick the trailer and car up somewhere intact.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
WOW, all around bad deal!...

Best of luck to the recovery of both your dad and his prize possession!... :(

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Wow, only a couple miles down the road from me. I'll definetly keep my eyes open for it.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Sorry for your bad luck i hope you guys find it soon and completlly untouched,

Now we just need the FUCKFACE that always said it may be on its way to PR in a boat!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts