Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,need help from Fellow racers!!! a good buddy of mine works for Torco fuels in Pheonix, last night his box trailer full of all his tools, engines, parts, and his purple primered 70 Camaro were stolen, trailer is a all white Haulmark with torco decals on the rear, he had alot of high dollar tools and machine shop tools in it (he had recently closed down his Machine shop business here in Hemet, CA to go to work for Torco....) If anybody sees anything that sounds familiar please let me know, call police or call my buddy Josh at (928)575-7051

·
Registered
617 Posts
Any pictures of the trailer.
Phucking thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Az is really bad for this shit right now.

·
Registered
32,945 Posts
I'll certainly keep an eye out for it myself.
What part of town was it stolen from?
(not that any area is safe anymore)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Good luck

·
Registered
593 Posts
you should list casting numbers, serial numbers ect. if the tool swere marked with anythng like initials or anything you should post t all up so if someone see the parts and or tools still for sale on the internet or on the street it can be identified. good luck

BUMP

·
Registered
617 Posts
Two team races coming up at this month, and will keep our eyes open, but with Jody supplying Torco fuel at Firebird these fuck-nuts would have to be idiots to show up with anything there... Oh God I hope they do!!! They wouldn't even find a drop of blood in the pits :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Car was recovered untouched today, all the parts were still on it! someone that saw one of my posts saw it listed on Craigslist and called Josh (the owner) !!! Trailer, tools and all the parts are still missing...., but hopefully they will turn up next!!! Thanks to everyone for spreading the word!!!
:-Daw

·
Registered
328 Posts
Wow, that had to be a pleasant surprise to get the car back untouched. Hope he gets the rest of his stuff back one day. And I hope the Craigslist guy caught a beatin.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
greta news, where was it recovered?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts