Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Aviation Section
25,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had some Series 20 8 lug steel wheels made in my custom back spacing (4.75") and 10" wide for the rear of my 1986 F-250HD, have to say they look very nice, I primed and painted them yesterday. I am running the stock hub cap with a Wheel Vintiques stainless trim ring. Very pleased with the purchase, they charged me $185 each but the shipping to Miami was almost $50 per? You guys on the left coast have it so easy compared to guys east of the Mississippi!

It took about a month from phone call to when they showed up so I guess they are a pretty small shop. I would recommend.

Dave

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Just had some Series 20 8 lug steel wheels made in my custom back spacing (4.75") and 10" wide for the rear of my 1986 F-250HD, have to say they look very nice, I primed and painted them yesterday. I am running the stock hub cap with a Wheel Vintiques stainless trim ring. Very pleased with the purchase, they charged me $185 each but the shipping to Miami was almost $50 per? You guys on the left coast have it so easy compared to guys east of the Mississippi!

It took about a month from phone call to when they showed up so I guess they are a pretty small shop. I would recommend.

Dave
Awe come on you big tease!! No pics?!?! Sounds nice tho.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
You 8 Lug Thug!

·
Meh Commander
13,171 Posts
Yeah Dave they are a small shop and amassed a very bad reputation years ago.
Frank screwed a ton of people.
It use to take months to years to maybe get something from them.
It’s good they may be turning that around.

·
Aviation Section
25,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Aviation Section
25,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awe come on you big tease!! No pics?!?! Sounds nice tho.
I have never posted pictures on here, don't have an account and don't want one. If you PM me your email I will send some to you. Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts