Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally ready to do some testing. Still have some touch up on the paint and some interior and window trim to finish. It has been a long time.

·
pig hunter
9,424 Posts
Killer looking car. FYI watch the o2 readings with them mounted that close to the end of the pipe. Some times it will pull oxygen in and misread. Good luck with the the ride.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Very nicely done!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Very nice and very clean. I love it when guys take the time to run bars through the dash to make it look clean. Nice job. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys!
I have had the Malibu for 20 plus years now. It started life with a V6 and some butt ugly red interior with a bench seat and 14 inch wheels. I then put a 350 and a 12 bolt in it, that I drove around for years and raced on the back streets. It went 11.80 back then. Then I went to the see the Orlando World Street race one year and thought that I had to do that. I took the whole car apart, put a 8.50 cage in it with a big block and tried to go outlaw drag radial racing. I went to the first ODRC in Bradenton and the second one in Ga. I did the wheelie in my avatar there. I thought that one wasn't so bad. I had gotten some pics of it. I didn't want to do that again. We then went to PBIR for a race and did this wheelie. It tore a lot of shit up. Instead of just fixing it, I decided to upgrade everything. I took the whole thing apart again, since I didn't do it in chromoly the first time. So here I am now. 4 years later and 4x as much. Hopefully we will be able to compete and not just be donating to someone else's cause.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What color is the car? Brand and code? I like it alot
It is a Ford color. Sonic Blue.
Brand and code I couldn't tell you. I can ask.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts