Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building another fox body, use is primarily street, with occasional strip runs.

I want a suspension capable of handling a lot of HP, in case the car turns into a race car in the future. I will likely start out with approx 500 rwhp, and hope to build a car that will handle 800 rwhp easily.

Because of the street use, I want to fit it with upper and lower control arms that have a bushing on the body side. So no rod ends on the body side.

Any thoughts on what products you would use? Team Z has some "street strip" arms that look decent. Any experience with these? Any others?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I’ll be going with Team Z in the next month or so if they have a Black Friday / Christmas sale again.

I’m going with their street/strip setup with single adjustable lower, double adjustable relocated uppers and an ARB.

·
Registered
615 Posts
UPR usually has mixed reviews but I’ve never read anything bad about Team Z.

I considered going with Baseline rear suspension but I like that the Team Z is chromoly.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,415 Posts
baseline or team z relocation uppers or you can do drop rear end lower brackets but if keeping it stock coil location then you will need a coil adjuster of some sort on your top spring perch or on the lower control arm its self. so when you make a bar angle change you can change the ride height..cut a coil off the stock rear spring,they will work like a team z its what dave modeled the rear spring off of basically.

do some viking dbl adj rears an you can get away with singles in the front.

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
Anybody use TRZ?
I use TRZ on my brothers G body and Team Z on my (and buddy's) fox stuff. I am less than 30 minutes from Team Z, so a quick trip to get stuff.

TRZ stuff is real nice and I wouldn't hesitate to use anything they make.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Do it once. Buy trz, team z, racecraft or wolfe and be done

·
Registered
80 Posts
team z is realy good stuff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts