Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,860 Posts
yep..i posted in it..went from 10.5 tires or radials,any weights to now huge dot tires,10.5w's,weights an such..

like i posted in it..it gives the boosted guys unlimited shit can spray and boost but yet even the n2o guys are limited to stock heads..guess they dont want a n2o car to come fuck up there shit..even have people saying tag'ed an street legal..some dont live in car states like i posted an said in it also.i aint got no dog in that fight,to far for me to go an is 1/4 shit..i did get a kick out of them saying no one is going to show up in a 2400# car thats budget built and have a stock short block..lol my shit is budget built and i have a stock short block..

·
8=======D ~~~~
2,925 Posts
yep..i posted in it..went from 10.5 tires or radials,any weights to now huge dot tires,10.5w's,weights an such..

like i posted in it..it gives the boosted guys unlimited shit can spray and boost but yet even the n2o guys are limited to stock heads..guess they dont want a n2o car to come fuck up there shit..even have people saying tag'ed an street legal..some dont live in car states like i posted an said in it also.i aint got no dog in that fight,to far for me to go an is 1/4 shit..i did get a kick out of them saying no one is going to show up in a 2400# car thats budget built and have a stock short block..lol my shit is budget built and i have a stock short block..

My car is out due to its pistons.
Everyone says the stock shortblocks are cheap but it was still cheaper for me to throw in a set of speedpro stock replacement pistons when I cracked a ringland.... Oh well my car won't keep up with the fast stuff anyways

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Why don't they just start a race for cars w/ stock rockers as well?

Stock short blocks, stock suspension, stock bumpers...at what point do the masses find this shit ridiculous?

·
Registered
896 Posts
i assume this is on the honesty system? sigh...i am an ls1 guy hardcore, but this is fucking gay. sorry fellas.

someone put up some punk out money for teardown and lets see what happens.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
i assume this is on the honesty system? sigh...i am an ls1 guy hardcore, but this is fucking gay. sorry fellas.

someone put up some punk out money for teardown and lets see what happens.
It says the winner and 2nd will have to drain their oil and go in with a camera of some kind to verify its a stock shortblock.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it'll be interesting to see weather it actually happens, and how the rules end up playing out...

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,860 Posts
My car is out due to its pistons.
Everyone says the stock shortblocks are cheap but it was still cheaper for me to throw in a set of speedpro stock replacement pistons when I cracked a ringland.... Oh well my car won't keep up with the fast stuff anyways
Lol i havent gone into my short block yet..do have rod bolts in it..i would be out even so due to my etp 215s i have..glad they didnt toss in fuel injected only..i hate how some are like of its carb its no go..im like yall change to fast ported intakrs,huge throttle bodys but some one cant toss a carb on a super vic an run..

I like how its in the turbo section only..shit would be funny if a solid roller light chassis grudge style n2o car showed up an took the money.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Lol i havent gone into my short block yet..do have rod bolts in it..i would be out even so due to my etp 215s i have..glad they didnt toss in fuel injected only..i hate how some are like of its carb its no go..im like yall change to fast ported intakrs,huge throttle bodys but some one cant toss a carb on a super vic an run..

I like how its in the turbo section only..shit would be funny if a solid roller light chassis grudge style n2o car showed up an took the money.
i know of a stock shortblock 6.0 with a 228 cam that has been low 5's with a 100 shot..... in a tube chassis eclipse.
lol!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts