Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to have some ppl opion on this i have a stock bottom end stock cam an gt 40 heads an a ederblock performer rpm intake an it has a Hp performance stage one kit 60mm on15lbs of boost it has a aod manual vavle body 3.31 gear an its on 275/60 drag radials i foot brake the car about 2500 rpm it leave in 10 or 13 lbs of vaccuumm the car todays best is a [email protected] with a 1.51 60 ft the car is full interior ways 3700lbs+ with me in it has a 10 point cage i like to have some other ppls opion on the car i am very shocked with the car an we think the car has more in it that just a mild tune on it i think it go some teens pass if we played with. I maybe crazy but does anyone know if this couls be a record of some sort lol an if there any ? you want to ask me about it feel free i just want to know what you think of it

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
nice results for stock stuff.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It made 418hp an 620ft trq i just bought a 62mm precison with a billet wheel an it picked my 60ft up but i havent made a clean pass in it yet i going back to a 3.55 gear in it an take the 3.31 out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts