Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....you guys just completely floored me. all i did was post a few pics of a motor that one kind gentleman offered me, and the thread just blew up. i want to thank each and every one of you who offered up spare parts, and those who just wanted to wish me well. i cannot express what this all means to me. most of you i don't even know, but it didn't seem to matter. i didn't intend nor expect that kind of response, so i'm still at a loss. when this car is built, there will be a list of names on the bottom of the hood, under the heading "yellowbullet; project FTB", for all of you who offered everything from kind words to whole cars. thank you from the bottom of my heart. e-beers all around!!! :partyman:

·
LEADING THE FREAK PARADE!
2,447 Posts
we are all here to help you along. Especially if it put a thorn in the side of a P.O.S ex. Best of luck with your new project. I dont have any chevy parts but if you ever decide you want to go fast and build a FORD ;) I will certainly give a hand.

Best of Luck

Norm

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Nothing better than sending your x a bunch of pics of the new ride. It really shows that there are good people still around. Good luck and enjoy and may those that helped you be blessed.

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Nothing better than sending your x a bunch of pics of the new ride. It really shows that there are good people still around. Good luck and enjoy and may those that helped you be blessed.
X2 and she will think he was holding out on a secret stash LOL:):partyman:

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Greg.....I am so happy for you. After everything you have been thru, this is truly a golden ray of sunshine on your life. I hope she chokes when (or if) she sees your car. I have no use for women like that, they give us a bad name. I guess you will be posting pictures faster than you thought! lol

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Greg.....I am so happy for you. After everything you have been thru, this is truly a golden ray of sunshine on your life. I hope she chokes when (or if) she sees your car. I have no use for women like that, they give us a bad name. I guess you will be posting pictures faster than you thought! lol
thanks annie, you bet i will.:D

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Your a nice guy that got a raw deal! What else could you expect from this group but an outpouring of support
. Now get wrenching,,,TLW.

·
PowdercoatBill
9,379 Posts
Cool shit happens to good people!
OH ya, tell your ex bitch I want my springs and shocks back!:p

I got your intake, distributer a regulater and two solid motor mounts in my truck. they'll be at the shop tomorrow. I'll need a week or so to get the valve covers off. Really busy for the next couple of days.

·
Registered
929 Posts
i don't have a lot to offer but i do have a front motor plate and a set of headers hooker super comps (rusty but still sound ) that fit bbc in a 70-73 camaro if interested. herman hood pm me if i can help you out, good luck.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
greg, glad to see you are on the upswing,we at yb are like one big happy,sometimes angry,family,sorry i don,t have anything to offer at this time,but i just want to wish you well, and get the new machine built!!:partyman:

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
hopefully this one, just gotta figure out how to get it home....

if its the chevelle, i may have something to offer!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts