Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
I have no clue.. I think one of the older guys will know.. Someone like Monson.. :smt005 I cant upload pictures till I get back home.. :oops:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monson, old thats an oxymoron...

Camp, old?-Ray, old? now thats "The Real Deal"!

If YOU want the answer email me at the AOL addy...

I am really, really surprised that you did not figure it out. Must be all that sand still between your toes?
Code:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Ray...

Imagine if they knew what we know, instead of 1/2 of what they THINK they know, how phuckin' smart they would be...

Age breeds wisdom.

Never, ever forget that Young-Ins.

Except where Ray and I are concerned. Look how phuckin' stupid we appear to be.

Hangin' out on an internet bulletin board at Oh-Dark-Thirty in the evening!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Re: Hey Ray...

Camp Stanley said:
Imagine if they knew what we know, instead of 1/2 of what they THINK they know, how phuckin' smart they would be...

Age breeds wisdom.

Never, ever forget that Young-Ins.

Except where Ray and I are concerned. Look how phuckin' stupid we appear to be.

Hangin' out on an internet bulletin board at Oh-Dark-Thirty in the evening!
That is only 1/2 the truth.. We understand new tecnology while you guys understand how to make fire with 2 rocks and a stick..

Camp I give up.. I loked again.. It kinda looks like Lapeer..

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Monty Mikho said:
Not even close. For all the intelligence quotients David says you possess, I am ashamed of you!

My vote is on Mr Monson!

...or maybe Chuck L.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jim Monson said:
What the phuck are you a-holes talking about?
Ya always gotta call someone names.
What happened to: Hello. My name is Jim and I drive a very fast Ford. My raceacr can beat Monty's race car.
Then: "What the phuck...."

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Monty Mikho said:
I believe I may have you at a distinct disadvantage because I do not think you have ever been there. My fault!

Neither have Jim or Chuck, probably.

Now Ray and our own Boogie Nights movie dude, Jimmy B should know.
I'll try and find another one for you....

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Did I tell you I used to play high school football? I scored 5 touchdowns in 1 game!!

:WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF :WGAF

1 - 20 of 38 Posts