Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, in a rush to get my car done Greg from Sticker Dude Graphics mailed me the stickers so we could put them on ourselves. Soooo we attempted to apply them only to be left with bubbles, wrinkles and holes. When all was said and done Joe from Stenod was reffered to as sticker dick and a trip to Chicago was in order. I learned to leave the stickering to the pro and the fabricating to Joe.
Thanks for cleaning up our mess Greg!

We arrived at Sticker Dude:

The Graphics were printed and the Stickers were applied by Greg:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now I know you have seen that stuff so here is a new graphic/sponsor along with a thanks to my many long time sponsors:

And finally, thanks to Hog Snot Muscle Car Oil for your support. Previously this product has only been available to Harley owners but is now available for high performance automotive use. I look forward to putting this product to the test!

Thanks,
Tom

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,392 Posts
Looks sweet.....

But I think Greg needs a hair cut.... he is gettin a bit shaggy.....

Vanilla

·
Registered
164 Posts
so that's what the shop looks like on the inside. Too bad I was sleeping in the truck the whole time ;)

I'll get the tour when my turd finally gets it's turn for some art.

·
Greg Zoetmulder
1,951 Posts
so that's what the shop looks like on the inside. Too bad I was sleeping in the truck the whole time ;)

I'll get the tour when my turd finally gets it's turn for some art.
You ant missing anything..............Just lots of random shit everywhere.

·
Registered
453 Posts
As always StickerDude does a fantastic job! We love the work he has done for us over the years!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Wish you guys were a little closer, I cant even put contigency stickers on the back window without bubbles and wrinkles :(

I'd like to do something on my car, the all black is wearing on me after 4 years..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts