1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Chris Crown?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Holy shit. Would I be too much of a nutswinger/dork if I had him sign my YB shirt ? ;)

Oh, and I'm stoked that red mustang is gonna run....I was so bummed the last time they were down there and didn't make the call....I saw them working on it all night...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Holy shit. Would I be too much of a nutswinger/dork if I had him sign my YB shirt ? ;)

Oh, and I'm stoked that red mustang is gonna run....I was so bummed the last time they were down there and didn't make the call....I saw them working on it all night...

Tim was real disappointed too and yeah they worked real hard to get it back together, Thanks to Chris from AC Carcraft coming up here and working his butt off all night Friday nite into Saturday morning, its finally back together and things seem to be fixed. We're crossing our fingers. We are real thankful to have Steve coming up to help.

Oh and if that makes you a nutswinger then I've seen many many many other nutswingers hanging around the trailer when Steve is there so hell join the crowd :smt082

Missy

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
i figured it was you guys thats why i said the 114mm comment. The funny thing about steve is, hes a regular joe, bullshits, acts like normal person... just is stupud with a lap-top

1 - 20 of 32 Posts