Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need hi res pics for adds, Rob, whoever. Also anyone have a good video with the times on the clock?

Hi Guys, Had a great outing, broke the trans and knocked a rocker and lifter out of the car on our last qualifying pass could not get it all together before first round.
Cant be happier though with the performance. I have a total of 20 attempts on the car this year 4 of those were full passes. If I had money and time we could be alot better.
The 4.66 /162.9 pass was the first pass with EFI and My New Pro-Volute. Pretty good for a old 3600lbs wagon!!

Thanks to Ron At www.clocksoffracing.com Awesome chassis work, you know how many stock suspension G body wagons there are to copy from out there.
My buddy Plimton aka DR Ford for doing a wicked cool bumper.
ProCharger
Magnafuel
Innovaterswest
supercharger store
Diamond
Engine Pro
Dart
C and S carbs
Holley EFI
Davis Traction control
DTS
Scotts Crap rear ends

And all those kind enough to help:p

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Did your truck live going home?
and the bumper coner on the wagon is freaking sweet

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
LOVE that wagon, ive been wanting to do a street rod version of the same body style. That is bad phucking ass!

·
Registered
835 Posts
congrats Steve, thats wagon is killer
Rob

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
I assume you're using the Holley Dominator EFI, Steve?

I saw that .66 on the live feed and my jaw flat dropped! I couldn't believe it! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I'm diggin the new front bumper Steve. It turned out killer!

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Sorry you broke but appreciate the round one bye.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Need hi res pics for adds, Rob, whoever. Also anyone have a good video with the times on the clock?

Hi Guys, Had a great outing, broke the trans and knocked a rocker and lifter out of the car on our last qualifying pass could not get it all together before first round.
Cant be happier though with the performance. I have a total of 20 attempts on the car this year 4 of those were full passes. If I had money and time we could be alot better.
The 4.66 /162.9 pass was the first pass with EFI and My New Pro-Volute. Pretty good for a old 3600lbs wagon!!

Thanks to Ron At www.clocksoffracing.com Awesome chassis work, you know how many stock suspension G body wagons there are to copy from out there.
My buddy Plimton aka DR Ford for doing a wicked cool bumper.
ProCharger
Magnafuel
Innovaterswest
supercharger store
Diamond
Engine Pro
Dart
C and S carbs
Holley EFI
Davis Traction control
DTS
Scotts Crap rear ends

And all those kind enough to help:p
We are more than happy to be a part of your racing program Steve!
I will admit,I didnt expect to see THOSE numbers flash up.
I predict some 50's in the future.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Hope you drag that heavy thing up to Milan for a few first Fridays next year.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Wow how do you keep the children and small animals out of that thing? Looks Bad Azz hope to see it in person next year.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts