Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No FB. Only read it here. It must be something serious to end up on YB and FB.:-gay
The funny thing is I bet these guys were best buddies at one point.. I can see why 99% of the bitching goes on here but this dude takes the cake. Jets... HAHAHA wtf is the dude doing drag racing if he cant afford jets. Shit I would give him the whole box and help tune if he wanted. Maybe I am wrong to enjoy helping my fellow racers out?

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
The funny thing is I bet these guys were best buddies at one point.. I can see why 99% of the bitching goes on here but this dude takes the cake. Jets... HAHAHA wtf is the dude doing drag racing if he cant afford jets. Shit I would give him the whole box and help tune if he wanted. Maybe I am wrong to enjoy helping my fellow racers out?
Their quarrel is our form of entertainment. Sometimes you help people out and they still don't appreciate you efforts.

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
People are retarded ,Over 20$. Lol

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Farman
I'll relay the message so who should I say started this thread?
I don't think he'll know by your username.
Unless your that fat gray haired guy who moons around jstadouches rented garage.
Because his girlfriend won't him let keep his POS in her garage space.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
I can't believe Al Levine has a friend to help him out on here !
You go boy

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can't believe Al Levine has a friend to help him out on here !
You go boy
By no means am i his friend or even know him.. he looks like a douche. Fuck in the pics. i just thknk its funny how this drama shit goes on here. I hate it when people speak for me but this fucko guy must not mind. Everyone on here would give him jets if he needed to race... you are bitching about something that happened years ago.. 30 bucks worth of jets. Thats not even enough to buy a good lunch. Idk good luck

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
By no means am i his friend or even know him.. he looks like a douche. Fuck in the pics. i just thknk its funny how this drama shit goes on here. I hate it when people speak for me but this fucko guy must not mind. Everyone on here would give him jets if he needed to race... you are bitching about something that happened years ago.. 30 bucks worth of jets. Thats not even enough to buy a good lunch. Idk good luck
If you met Steve, there would be three things you would find out.

He's a nice guy.

A real racer.

Great mechanic.

Three things you never have been...or will ever be.

Now...STFU!

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Farman
I'll relay the message so who should I say started this thread?
I don't think he'll know by your username.
Unless your that fat gray haired guy who moons around jstadouches rented garage.
Because his girlfriend won't him let keep his POS in her garage space.
My name is Chris and I am from Detroit.Relay this, is Steve Fucko is going to whine about 30 bucks worth of jets man up and do it himself not have some loud mouth do it for him. And nope i dont have a gray hair on my head. The cars i have are hardly pos vehicles.
So relay all you want... if he cant call a guy out on 30 mother fucking bucks worth of jets and has to have u do it i sure am not the fuck worried a bit about him...

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

He's a nice guy.

A real racer.

Great mechanic.

Now...STFU!
Hahahaba you can suck my nuts. You are a loud mouth bitch also. 30 bucks worth of jets? Am sure steve is a great guy and doesnt need this fuckstick to speak for him. Btw i could care less what you of all people on this site think of me.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Hahahaba you can suck my nuts. You are a loud mouth bitch also. 30 bucks worth of jets? Am sure steve is a great guy and doesnt need this fuckstick to speak for him. Btw i could care less what you of all people on this site think of me.
Let's see a picture of your race car.

Or are you just another Troll?

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

He's a nice guy.

A real racer.

Great mechanic.

Now...STFU!
You probably shouldnt say i am not a good mechanic or a nice guy or a real racer. 3 things you dont know about me.
I am a real racer. If you want some come get some.

I was for a long time a engine builder for a well know company before i was promoted

I am one of the nicest guys on here..

So instead of stfu up. You sir can suck it. But i wont be as gentle as blaine was till he broke your heart.

I

1 - 20 of 65 Posts