Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Aviation Section
26,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BREAKING NEWS FROM RADIO STATION WPXI IN PITTSBURGH ABOUT FAA MADATED "NO FLY" ZONE!

GO STILLERS!! Dave

BREAKING NEWS from WPXI Pittsburgh:

FAA DECLARES A NO FLY ZONE WARNING :

On Sunday, Jan. 23rd, All Jets will be unable to touchdown in the Pittsburgh Area.

The no fly zone warning is being blamed on the unusual high volume of dead Ravens that dropped out of the sky mysteriously last Saturday.

·
11,830 Posts
At Church today I didn't ask for a Jet win....just prayed no player on any of the remaining 4 teams got hurt...let the better teams move on today and I like many will be watching....hoping !

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
At Church today I didn't ask for a Jet win....just prayed no player on any of the remaining 4 teams got hurt...let the better teams move on today and I like many will be watching....hoping !
Good call for the prayer. I'm a Steeler fan but like you said let the best team win.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
jets win by 4 you heard it here first

big ben going to choke
I'm pretty sure ben proved himself not to be someone
Who chokes. Maybe if he played for the eagles or
someone else. Uhm saaiinnttss sorry had to clear my
Throat.

·
Aviation Section
26,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I said on another thread that I was going to take the Jets as I need some get-back from the Pats laying down against the jets,. been a life-long Stiller fan but needed to make some money and told the Steeler Nation on here what I was doing and why.

NOW I want everyone to know that at 4:05 called Uncle Goerge (the bookie) and put $500.00 on my Stillers, got to go with my heart and not my head!, it's only money GO STILLERS!!!!! Dave

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
No excuse not a true fan. You still think the jets
Are gonna win

·
Aviation Section
26,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 sick, been a Stiller fan longer then you have been alive!, how dare you say shit like that, I made it very clear that I needed to make some money for the disaster that the Pats handed me by not taking care of the Jets, don't EVER question my loyality again! Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts