1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
No way

·
Registered
5,546 Posts
LOL I missed the first two preseason games, caught half the piss poor attempt in Philly where the first string D struggled to contain the Eagles 2nd and 3rd stringers and tried to watch tonight's goose egg performance but couldn't resist the urge to fall asleep.

The biggest problem with this team is there is no depth, to backup the starters that are old, average, or just flat out suck....

The only thing us Steelers fans can hope for is if they suck another year we might be closer to seeing captain cliche renting a Ryder truck, and getting the fuck out of Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
28,570 Posts
Pittsburgh still has a team ?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
You smokin' a bowl? You are as phucked up as my wife's neighbor. Every year a Steeler's inflatable on his front lawn, every night someone pulls the plug on it.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Seattle fan LOL. You guys are still crying about the Steelers kicking your ass years ago in the Super Bowl.
No, we got over that six months ago. And we'll back again this year, unless you can name a better NFC team. Keep hanging onto those old victories, it's all you'll be able to hang your hat on this year.

·
Registered
357 Posts
No phucking way, that's a cute video from 30+ years ago. As ultra said your living in the past, it's 2014 & the steelers are shit with no signs of them getting better. You have to make the playoffs to get to the Super Bowl last I knew...
GO HAWKS

1 - 20 of 118 Posts