Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could there be a more disappointing pair of favorites in the NFL? No, that's why the Saints and Steelers will be going head to head this year in the first annual LOSER BOWL. The LOSER BOWL will take place this year in Minnesota at the Metrodome if they can keep the roof from caving in again!! That is all.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Uhm the game isn't over!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
you were saying....

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am just absolutely astounded how badly the Ravens choked in the second half. I deserve a severe beating. I suck. But goddammit, at least I don't suck as bad as the Ravens suck. Fucking Ravens. Now I have to listen to the idiot Steelers fans for another week. Jeeezus!!!:teabag

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where were you losers during halftime? That's right, you were hiding under your couch, yelling at Roethlesberger!! Just remember, you didn't win by being the better team, you won by being the team that had the fewest bad plays. You'll still get beat next week.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Where were you losers during halftime? That's right, you were hiding under your couch, yelling at Roethlesberger!! Just remember, you didn't win by being the better team, you won by being the team that had the fewest bad plays. You'll still get beat next week.
Planning to stick you foot in your mouth again I see

·
Registered
16,536 Posts
Could there be a more disappointing pair of favorites in the NFL? No, that's why the Saints and Steelers will be going head to head this year in the first annual LOSER BOWL. The LOSER BOWL will take place this year in Minnesota at the Metrodome if they can keep the roof from caving in again!! That is all.
And how did that work out for yah?

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
You have proven yourself to be IGNORANT....that is all for todays lesson

1 - 20 of 37 Posts