Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good supplier? I need about 3' total.

3-1/2" OD {A} x 2.750" ID {B} x .375" Wall {C} DOM Steel Tube

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
check to see if there is a MARMON KEYSTONE in your area , we buy tons of DOM thru them they have divisions all over North America

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
check to see if there is a MARMON KEYSTONE in your area , we buy tons of DOM thru them they have divisions all over North America
There is one right in MA, i'll bookmark it for next time. Thanks
Side note, didn't you build a 25.4 chassis car? Have any pics you care to share? I just go my sfi specs today.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I bought some .250 wall 3inch OD moly tubing from Bickle a few years ago. He was the only place I could find it. Retubed a 12 bolt with it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Alro Steel if theres one close we have everything you will ever need, ask for drops instead of full bars there cheaper.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
There is one right in MA, i'll bookmark it for next time. Thanks
Side note, didn't you build a 25.4 chassis car? Have any pics you care to share? I just go my sfi specs today.
i started one for a vega project and then started playing with my tig more and stuffed the chassis in the corner (ADD LOL )and am now building 81 Bu that will have a 25.4 cage ,no real pics thou , still cleaning the frame and doing the notch . there,s some images on maliburacing in the gallery , car is called FUGLY

1 - 8 of 8 Posts