Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sportsman Media Opportunity

(9-23-2005) - A new way for sportsman racers to get media coverage has arrived. Speed Scene Live is a Drag Racing online video talk show that is available anytime at www.speedsceneracing.com. Hosted by Drag Racers, Speed Scene Live is a show dedicated to sportsman. Every Tuesday night at 6:00 Pacific time a new episode is presented, the shows are also available anytime on the archives page. Their format features race coverage, product reviews, interviews, and news of upcoming events. Speed Scene Live also has free giveaways. Just enter online.

Host Scott Lucky Hudson races his 1966 nova in NHRA Super Gas, Goodguys C Gas, Summit ET, and local Brackets. Co-ost Diana Mite is not only nice to look at, but this pretty blonde gets behind the wheel of her own ’66 Nova and races in Super Street, Summit, and Brackets. She also competes in Goodguys events and has won the Hot Rod class at Pomona. Co-host and engineer, Bruce Barker is the only on air personality that does not race. He is a car show fanatic that has several vintage Fords that he shows. But he has been initiated into the world of Drag Racing. During a Speed Scene free giveaway of Frank Hawley classes, Bruce got behind the wheel of a Super Comp dragster and made some passes. Speed Scene Live, A show dedicated to the sportsman Drag Racer. Even though the hosts are racers, it’s not a show about us, it’s a show about all of you racers out there tearing it up every week. Visit www.speedsceneracing.com for more info.

·
16,373 Posts
Well, I watched it for 2 minutes and couldn't stand anymore. Thought it was the Stern show. Jimmy has no worries. :roll:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
*the biggest expense of this whole deal is travel......sure you can throw up some video from a track by your house....or a few more......but to travel all season and hit a large mix of venue's gets a little expensive :roll: .....thats where I'll beat out the others......Technology......Mark Walter is always on top to stay ahead of the pack (another huge expense) Plus we are now able to do live coverage from just about any Race (another expensive satillite system) I'm still in the learning stage and I am tryin to stay "in Budget" (gas $$$ is really screwin me up) in my travel. Sponsors are just starting to notice the benefit of the internet (this style) and being I don't due this for a living.....every dollar from sponsors goes right into travel.....With all these things together.....Mike Tritle handling sales I know this is gonna be a winner....NOBODY can offer the coverage we will be doing in '06 for the price we are doing it for :wink:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Of course I'm prejudiced buy I couldn't watch very long either. Too much yak, not enough track.

Sounded like a top 40 AM station in the early 70's.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I've been producing TV for almost 12 years (hows that for being a used car salesmen/Mechanic :shock: ) I have dominated the infomercial market in the Northeast for a few years......Clients love me.....TV Producers hate me :p .....I suspect it will be the same here :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts