Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of yall ever feel sorry for states that are damn near held hostage by 1 city.For example Illinois is a state that is comprised mostly of farm land but has this cess pool called chicago bleeding it dry.Same for Pa.They have to live with all the bs coming out of Philly.The list goes on and on.What say you?

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
I'm just trying to figure out where to move before my property in Illinois becomes worthless or taken over by welfare squatters.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
new jersey is being held hostageby another state.
We are not new york, we are south jersey!
I wish they could make 2 states,
north - guedo's, blow outs, snookies, and goomba;s, sopranos
south - Farmers, jersey devil, atlantic city, woods and pine barrons

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
I'm just trying to figure out where to move before my property in Illinois becomes worthless or taken over by welfare squatters.
Texas?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about Florida being held hostage by Cuba? lol

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
Not any city in particular but I do feel Florida is almost two distinct states. In many ways, economies, politics, ethnic origin, landscapes......

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
In Nebraska we have 75% of our population in the eastern part of the state--the rural areas don't like Omaha, so every chance they get they enact legislature that makes it difficult for Omaha they do--it only takes 25 votes to make a law in Nebraska.

·
WHAT NOW ?
17,253 Posts
we here in illinois wish we could cut chicago off & push it into lake michigan & sink it !

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Even in California, 80% of the land mass is held hostage by San Francisco and the other bay area cities and Los Angeles....The Liberal centers. Every where else is conservative areas.

I wish Eastern California could split from the coastal areas.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
ALLMTR5.0 where did you get your sig vid from???? I could watch that for hours........:smt118

and yes, if talking to someone from outta state and they find out I'm from IL, I have to expalin where based on chicago.....:mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts