Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've got plenty of good pic's of my car at shows, on the street, etc.... However, my favorites are from the starting line. Here's my three favorites. Post up your own and let's rock this thread with wheelies, burnouts, etc....

My N/A mid 12 second '79 Cobra vs. my twin brother's N/A mid 11 second '85 GT.

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
Here are some pictures of mine and my best friends cars....

My Super Stock Car: 1.33 60ft Foot Breaking this past weekend

Best Friends Stocker: 1.32 60's footbreakin this past weekend (runs B/FIA)

I have a ton more.....Just some quick ones....

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
1.32 60' Footbraking on 255 radials!! Pay no attention to the dial-in, was just testing, it actually runs high 9s!

I have always loved this car. Its soo different....If you dont mind me asking, whats the power plant? Weight? Car deff. rolls out.......

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
I have always loved this car. Its soo different....If you dont mind me asking, whats the power plant? Weight? Car deff. rolls out.......
Thanks for the compliments. It weighs 3100 with me in it. Its an aluminum Rodeck block SBC, 400cu in, 15:1cr, AFR 215 RR heads, Jesel shaft rockers and belt drive, Bullet roller cam, Brodix HV1000(?) intake, 1-3/4 into 3" Hooker Supercomp headers with 3" Flowmaster two chamber mufflers, TH350 trans, 9-inch 3.89 rear, MSD ign with crank trigger. Heads and intake ported by Flyin Ryan.

....oops, almost forgot, BG 1000 CFM carb on Q16. Street legal, tabbed, insured, and street driven on sunny days!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice pic's guys. Your cars are outstanding and wheelie like crazy!:D I have a soft spot for that '79 Pinto, as I used to own a '79 Pinto Wagon that my brother and I turned into a Panel Wagon with the small round porthole windows on the sides. We put a 351W/5-speed combo in it and took it to tons of cruise nights and car shows with. It was fun while it lasted!

1 - 20 of 471 Posts