Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in need of a new starter cart for a nitro harley. Weve got one I made, but we want to look a little classier now. Does anyone have a good source for a cart, and also parts for the motor and chassis as well. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Hawaya Racing. Johnny or Steve Vickers, for cart.
Weekend Frame for chassis parts.

Motor depends on what you need. If you dont' get a better answer, send me a p.m. and i'll get you some names.

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hawaya Racing. Johnny or Steve Vickers, for cart.
Weekend Frame for chassis parts.

Motor depends on what you need. If you dont' get a better answer, send me a p.m. and i'll get you some names.
Thanks for the info. It is a Weekend chassis, and a Fast Cat motor. We are oblivious on the Harley nitro stuff coming from a ricer operation on alky before. We are in a whole new ball game and just know enough to tear a lot of stuff up. We got a new guy on board helping now but he is new to nitro, but at least he is very smart when it comes to all asspects of drag bikes, Harley and Ricers. Thanks again for your info.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
those carts are expensive. You might give Andy Beauchimin up in Alberta, CA a call. He may be making them as well.

I made mine, modeled somewhat after the hawaya cart. I can take some photos and shoot them to you if you need them, with dimensions.

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you get a chance and dont mind I would appreciate a few pictures to see what you made cart wise. I made ours too, but I had a bucket of potting soil, and a lawn wagon to work with. And I think spending a grand or whatever on a cart would be crazy. As I know we are gonna spend a ton of money on just learning to get down the track straight. I will P.M. you my email or throw them up here either way. Thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts