Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Ohhhhhh,you didn't put "spoiler alert" in the title.. Your gonna be flamed....

Cool to see him in the final. They seem to be running a bit better,still have a ways to go to get back in the hunt.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Its on in an hour and ten minutes, thanks asshole.

·
Registered
656 Posts
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCKSTICK!!! KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF TILL AFTER ITS OVER, AND I MEAN OVER ON ESPN2!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
I have nothing against his opponent at all...but I want to see WJ take it home! Go get em!

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
Oh I just looked at drag race central...the final has been run! ;)

·
Turbocharged another BBC
6,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ohhhhhh,you didn't put "spoiler alert" in the title.. Your gonna be flamed....

Cool to see him in the final. They seem to be running a bit better,still have a ways to go to get back in the hunt.
Sorry, I pretty much don't do anything right anymore, he's a friend and I was excited for him.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Someone does it every weekend, so if you don't want to hear spoiler results stay off the phuckin' bullet

Its too much to ask that someone not post results orientated material IN THE THREAD TITLE??

Fuck off

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Sorry, I pretty much don't do anything right anymore, he's a friend and I was excited for him.
I totally understand why you did it.You know him personally and it's cool to see a friend do good thats been struggleing.:cool:

I for one dont feel sorry for the idiots who want to see it on tv but still come on here and look around...Just stay off the 'puter for a few hours!! Geezzzz......

1 - 20 of 33 Posts