Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just finished our 3rd Bagger that made over 200 at the tire.
So now we have started a club and have these cool certificates.
These are Harleys, not Fords or Mopars...I know, but most of us on here like cool stuff and these are for sure Bad ASS Bikes.

We have been in business for 31 years!
Please go to www.starracing.com and check us out. "We will work for HP"
We love the bullet. Great friends and info!
We race cars and bikes.
Please go see www.b2cars.com to see HEMI
My "day job" is hoppin up Harleys.

George BryceView Public ProfileSend a private message to George BryceFind More Posts by George BryceAdd George Bryce to Your Contacts
Today, 10:21 AM #2 George Bryce
Smoked another BBC

Re: 200 HP CLUB at Star Racing

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
200 hp NA? pump gas? tell us more.

·
Registered
164 Posts
What's the required maintenance on something like this? I'm assuming this is as radical of a twin setup as you can get. Is idle time out of the question? Like Bike Week traffic scenarios?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good question...I do ride mine alot...to bars and ridedin in country....but we will have a few in Daytona this year to see

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts
Um, isn't Star Racing Yamaha?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Star Racing has been in business for over 2 decades, long before Yamaha thought of the name. If anything, George should go after Yamaha for copyright infringement!;)

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts
Star Racing has been in business for over 2 decades, long before Yamaha thought of the name. If anything, George should go after Yamaha for copyright infringement!;)
Ah, gotchya. :)

Anyhow, lotta power coming outta those Hardleys! Very impressive.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fastbike and Vip, we have been Star racing for 31 years....Yamaha only had 2strokes back then :) RD350 was their best..LOL
We take a stock 65 HP Harley and make em pick up 3 to 4 seconds in the 1/4 mile...and a stock bagger runs 110 top end and we run 135 1/4 mile...the 6sp one we did ran 191 MPH on dyno in top gear...of course no wind resistance LOL

·
Registered
150 Posts
I take it this is a complete S&S 145ci. motor? No Harley cases? Would this cost under ten grand? Congratulations, thats a sweet power cure. What kind of power can ya getting out of a t/c 124 bagger?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The most we have made from a streetable 124 is 177...but a cross country 124 is around 155 to 160.

It is all about air flow and RPM...just like always :)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
George, do you guys do any 107 kits for a TC96? I need to make more power with my stock 96 and was thinking about you guys, but didn't know if you di alot of street stuff or not?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Niceguy, 90% street stuff....we do the thrasher kit on the stock engine. Check out our web site www.starracing.com .look at engines on the vtwin side..call me or hit me back on here...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ive done a thraser kit on a 96" and the customer is very happy. Derek was a great helpwith a fast turnaround.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks JOE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I need a 124 for my '07 night train!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts