Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What time is to long to take a nap in the shitter at work. I say 15 min? What do you say

·
Erect Member
3,061 Posts
Much longer than that and you will lose feeling in your legs. I fell asleep on the shitter once for 40 minutes. I woke up, stood up and instantly collapsed to the floor, hitting my head on the door. Hurt like a motherfucker. Took another 10 minutes before I could feel my legs again, my co-worker who was covering for me was pissed...

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,995 Posts
Your not paid to sleep in the shitter.Have your crap and get back to work.Never been one to spend any longer in there than I have to.I don't even agree with taking reading material in while taking a crap.Make yourself a viable commodity so if there comes a time for lay offs ,your not at the top of the list.But I've been self employed for close to 20 years,so that's why I think this way.

·
Erect Member
3,061 Posts
I must have missed where he asked if it was a good idea or not?

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Do you take naps on the shitter @ home? Didn't think you did, There for if you're tired @ work deal with it till your lunch, Then it's YOUR time to take a nap or do what ever you choose

·
Registered
955 Posts
Your not paid to sleep in the shitter.Have your crap and get back to work.Never been one to spend any longer in there than I have to.I don't even agree with taking reading material in while taking a crap.
What about if you get paid on commission?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
was standing around bench racing and shooting the shit with some guys one night and one of the guys told us a story of a guy who regulalry took shithouse naps, he fell asleep before closing and woke to find himself locked in the building, his wife calling his cell phone is what woke him, he had to call the boss and explain what happened and have him open the building.....he no longer was employed after that, lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts