Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'd really like to see pics of these setups in the car. I do believe this is the route I'll be going.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Try to do a search for jakesz28, he's a member on here, very nice bottle mounts at a reasonable price. Bryan

·
Registered
234 Posts
Just found these pics of Seattle_Mike 's car. Hopefully he'll see this and post up whether these are off the shelf or custom. Just pull the pin and the bottle comes right out but is totally secure otherwise.

·
Trevor Stripling
1,508 Posts
Yep Alstons are about the best I have used. Aluminum and steel with rubber so it won't scratch up your bottles.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,074 Posts
I'VE HEARD THERE IS SOME" ET" TO BE GAINED FROM SWITCHING FROM HORIZONTAL TO THE VERTICAL.....ANY TRUTH TO THIS :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
The chassisworks holders make changing the bottles quick and easy. The knobs don't have to be taken off, just loosened and swing the top out of the way.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Alston's FTW!

Mike, I have a single 15lb bolted to the stock floor pan with a single brace bolted to the top of the bracket then welded to the cage. I will text you a pic in a few minutes. When I had a passenger seat, it was bolted to the seat bottom with a brace that bolted to the top of the bracket then to the seat back.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I have the chassisworks as well. Nice piece!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I use the alston one too. Single 15. I bolted it to floor and braced it to cage for move vertical support. Very easy to remove bottles.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts