Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stevie Ray Vaughn twisted up to "fuck the neighborhood" volume when you wasted and hanging around in the garage on nice nights can not be beat.

How well do your neighbors cope?

Mine are concerned that if I don't build a car this winter the "cohesiveness" of the neighborhood will unravel. I am not shitting you, that came from a neighborhood mom.

I cant complain. :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Stevie Ray Vaughn twisted up to "fuck the neighborhood" volume when you wasted and hanging around in the garage on nice nights can not be beat.

Mine are concerned that if I don't build a car this winter the "cohesiveness" of the neighborhood will unravel. I am not shitting you, that came from a neighborhood mom.

You must live on "EASY STREET." LOL

Marshall

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
SRV is awesome!

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
I just dont do it on a "school night" & keep it w/in reason after about 10:00 PM.

Bob

·
Registered
403 Posts
Not to be a dickwad, but Stevies' main amp was a Dumble Steel String Stinger (150 watts) along w/ an oringinal Fender Vibroverb,
as well as a Marshall(Plexi, I think), that were all uses courtesy of Jackson Browne at his studio in LA after JB met Stevie at Montreaux, Sw., the first time he played there... Opened the door for SRV to play lead on Bowies' Lets Dance, and he quit, knowing the gay pop, even though it paid was BS. Went back to Austin to
reconnect w/Chris Layton and Tommy Shannon...

Purchase SRV live @ The El Mocambo... You will NOT regret it!!!

John:-damnit:-damnit

1 - 20 of 20 Posts