Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 295 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get that 60 foot down some more from 1.18.

Newer version is more adjustable than the older version I have on my car. Looks like it will clamp the spring better too, also like the tie downs on the back bracket.

Cant wait to get these on the car and do some testing. :)

Really nice fab work and awesome product from SRD!!!!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
You'll LOVE them!! I was in on the prototype stuff and absolutely love them.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
They look killer but is there that much improvement vs. a well sorted CalTrac setup?
Without enough options for adjustability one would never know. Being able to buy a product that has a wide range of adjustments and made with high quality materials gets my vote every time.;)

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
They look killer but is there that much improvement vs. a well sorted CalTrac setup?
Well sorted is a relitive statement.

I have to agree with Jake on this one. More adjustments is more better.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well, I can see the possible benefit from more adjustment when you are already turning 1.1X 60fts. Any little bit may help.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Well, I can see the possible benefit from more adjustment when you are already turning 1.1X 60fts. Any little bit may help.

Well the day a Racer stops trying to go faster is the day he hits the grave.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well Rod it sucks that you have to wait another 2 months before you get to test these out. Good luck with those. BAD ASS product going on a BAD ASS car

Jason

·
Registered
3,823 Posts

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
nice design i like the changes from the earlier version , they sure built them beefie , are they moly ? if i had a leafspring set-up i, be all over them , any issues with drilling that hole in the spring ?

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
I haven't adjusted my Caltracs in 5 years with 4 different combos. LOL.
Are you in the teens in 60" with a N/A small block? Might wannna try thats why they have the other holes

1 - 20 of 295 Posts