Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,534 Posts
“It was the right thing to do and I think it’s going to make a difference. I think we’re going to be seen as a more welcoming, inclusive resort and community,” said Palisades Tahoe President and COO Dee Byrne.

Byrne said that after studying the issue for the past year the resort’s research concluded the word is very offensive “not just to Indigenous women but to all women.”
its still in communist california surrounded by a bunch of brain dead fucking liberals. fuck off mother fuckers. go woke, go broke .....

·
Registered
607 Posts
So what's the big deal? They're changing their name. Datsun did, and appears to have been just fine. I'm sure the ski resort will do just fine, because it's got a lot of good runs.

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,534 Posts
So what's the big deal? They're changing their name. Datsun did, and appears to have been just fine. I'm sure the ski resort will do just fine, because it's got a lot of good runs.
what does it matter.... CLIMATE CHANGE ..... unless they can ski down rocks ....

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Is Datsun a derogatory for something?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I some times wonder if you understand some of this shit!!!! I really do. At times you fuckin sound like hillary clinton.... seriously.

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,534 Posts
sooner or later they are going to rename "earth" because some use the reference mother earth...... thats offensive in some way i know it is. how can we assume the earth is a mother ?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I think the name should be immediately removed from google searches and such. Why make a profit off a name you don't like? It funny how the original meaning meant "woman "as the article states and was originally not but was made derogatory as years passed, just like everything else. Surprised the Flintstones are not being be cancelled as they have a gay old time! I guess Fred wearing a dress is more the in culture today.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Is Datsun a derogatory for something?
Lol.

I some times wonder if you understand some of this shit!!!! I really do. At times you fuckin sound like hillary clinton.... seriously.
For the record, I've never liked either Hillary or Bill.
As far as a ski resort changing its name, it's not anything to get anyone's knickers knotted up over. It's run by a corporation that has people with expensive educations (far better than mine) who understand marketing, cost benefit analysis, who have, I would assume, done actual research into this, and being as how big business is all about that bottom line dollar, they're doing this because they believe it will be better for business. If it makes the neighboring tribes happy, great. If it makes customers happy, great. If it brings in more customers, also great.
At the end of the day, it has ZERO impact on anyone's life on this forum.
But I'd like to hear what it is that's being taken from you, that I am apparently not understanding.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Well there you go. Poor boy chevelle even likes your reply.
I’m 180 degrees out of phase with your opinion on this. All good

1 - 20 of 45 Posts