Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Yea it is. I went back through my Rick Jones chassis book today @ "lunch time". this might be kinda simple or a REAL PITB. I have other issues to deal with before that comes though. I need to raise my tubs up about 4 - 5" to get those shocks on there where they should be. the dilema is that I just got dont putting the darn car together & am having a good time. So.................. Tear into it & loose 5 or 6 weeks or, beat on it now & wait until the "off season". with as hot as it is now............. I might want to do it now & wait until winter to race. Its horrible to be able to race year around huh? LOL.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:evil: :evil: :evil: Well it only rained 1/2 the day today.. But its supposed to be nice one day next week.. Probably a Monday!!! :evil:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Monday is the holliday, dont sweat it. Besides your taking 2 weeks "off" right?

Now get in the Garage & get my ride finished up. ROFLOL

Bob

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I hope he's gonna make a pass with it.....Right Now it looks like one of those Gay Guys that Trailor their Mopars to the Mopar Nationals.....roll it out of the Trailor show everybody what they got......don't let people near it....then Trailor it back home....till next years show :shock:

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Is that "Best Machine Racing engines" on the v/c the one on Van Dyke in Sterling Heights? I've heard they do good work. :)

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Jim /Ford Guy/ Gorski said:
Yes Chuck Millen, Owns Best Machine, Right behind Best Auto, on Van Dyke, Between 21 and 22 Mile. He did all the machine work for my dad's FORD Cleveland.
Sweet...he has my motor as we speak. Supposed to be hearing some good news this Friday. Can't wait!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts