Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone plan on going? Its a heck of a show. 1/4 mile dirt track indoors with midgets. seen on the website where ol cruz pedregon is enterd to race.

http://www.chilibowl.com/

·
Registered
100 Posts
Didnt see the Cruz part but I know him and Scelzi have both ran this race in the past. One new name I did see was Brian Deegan. I guess a midget is about the only think I havent seen him get in. Chili bowl is always a good race. Anyone know if its on TV anywhere this year? Couldnt find it anywhere.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not sure. i cant believe no one picks it up. its crazy to watch.

·
Registered
100 Posts
They have played with it on tv in years past and I guess the pay per view thing didnt work a couple years ago. It will probably be on speed a couple weeks later but live would be much better.

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
I didnt like him at first because im from upstate ny and youd think he was jesus christ himself when the late models come around. He sucked in a BB Mod yet everyone forgets that.

I met him once and he was drinking and talking himself up like a mother fucker. That didnt sit well with me because ive partied with Bloomquist, Clanton, Fuller, Eckert and many more. Bloomquist fed me 30 dollars in Crown. Same with Eckert with beer. Clanton is just a good old boy. Fuller let me take his 4 wheeler without me asking just to get something for myself back at the camp site. TMac is a tool compared to some real good guys in dirt racing. He belongs in nascar IMO. He would fit right in.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive always like bloomquist and moyer and all them. i love dirt racing just as much as drag racing! lol

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
Ive always been a dirt racing guy. Family does 360 late models. A person on this site does the engines. I dont know if im supposed to say who or not so ill just keep quiet lol.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
i like how the teams build special chili bowl only midgets with very light weight chassis and running bicycle wheels on the L/front

·
Registered
242 Posts
The chili bowl is awesome but the good shit is in the mustang building just down from there where the chili bowl jr takes place. 1/8th scale nitro late models! Just as fast and wild as the big boys. Its a must see deal if your at the race.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
The chili bowl is awesome but the good shit is in the mustang building just down from there where the chili bowl jr takes place. 1/8th scale nitro late models! Just as fast and wild as the big boys. Its a must see deal if your at the race.
I cant bring myself to build a damn 1/8 big turds! lol The 1/10 2wd stuff takes more skill.:)

The old man just built a 1/8 last week...

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts

Man the guy who set the suspension on that car last year at the CBJ is the MAN ! fucker was wide open in the main

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I cant bring myself to build a damn 1/8 big turds! lol The 1/10 2wd stuff takes more skill.:)

The old man just built a 1/8 last week...

Exactly!!

I remember going to Cherryville the first time w/ my mod sprint. The first year they had the Fall Nats @ the old outdoor track. They talked those turds up like they were the fastest thing ever put on a DO. When I finally saw them I realized it is much more exciting watching the gray hairs negotiate the mall in Sarasota w/ their fucking walkers.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Man the guy who set the suspension on that car last year at the CBJ is the MAN ! fucker was wide open in the main
They weight 20 lbs w/ shit motors....of course it was wide open!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts