Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I switched to 16v and i bought the low pressure spring. My regulators on motor and my systems seem to be holding fine does the spring still need to be changed?

·
Registered
605 Posts
What exactly do you drill? Size?
You drill the poppet in the bottom of the bypass the brass piece and i drill mine to 19/64 one size below 5/16 and told Magnafuel what i was doing and they told me it wouldn't work but 6 yrs later and 3 cars all done the same way spraying 3 and 4 foggers pump pressure always looked great on the Racepak. Before i did this it didnt look great at all on the graphs before the nitrous was applied but the spring may be better but a very well known nitrous racer and tuner does exactly the same thing.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
It may or may not work for you. I had to drill mine as well. But Robbie had me drill the end of the bypass, where the flare goes into your bypass hose. I think it is about 5/16" and I drilled it to 3/8" if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Magnafuel told me to drill the bypass to 3/8" at the flare end to get pressure to set at 22psi before my fuel log on 16 volts and it has worked fine. Before I drilled it it would not go down past 30psi.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
It may or may not work for you. I had to drill mine as well. But Robbie had me drill the end of the bypass, where the flare goes into your bypass hose. I think it is about 5/16" and I drilled it to 3/8" if I am not mistaken.
X2

·
Registered
706 Posts
any one have a pic of a drilled poppet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts