Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Balls Deep N A Build
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its sounds crazy and to some pointless but its going to happen and its going to hurt some feelings. LOL! I have a 1989 Buick Century that used to belong to my grandpa. I now use it for my daily driver to work and back buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I also have all this nitrous crap thats just sitting around :smt115. Long story short, Im spraying this bitch:supz:. The car has a 160hp 3.3V6 in it. I dont think a small dry shot will hurt. I will just be injecting it into the cold air tube before the mass air. The only jetting charts I can find are all saying something different. I want to spray it with a 50 and 75 shot. From what I can gather the 50 shot is around a .035 jet. Can anyone help me with the jets for the 50 and 75? Its kind of a joke thing with the older guys at work but I want it to work well. Thanks YB!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Hey it could work. I just sprayed a Rental Ram truck with a open fogger! just use the mall noids, good for 140 or so.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I know its sounds crazy and to some pointless but its going to happen and its going to hurt some feelings. LOL! I have a 1989 Buick Century that used to belong to my grandpa. I now use it for my daily driver to work and back buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I also have all this nitrous crap thats just sitting around :smt115. Long story short, Im spraying this bitch:supz:. The car has a 160hp 3.3V6 in it. I dont think a small dry shot will hurt. I will just be injecting it into the cold air tube before the mass air. The only jetting charts I can find are all saying something different. I want to spray it with a 50 and 75 shot. From what I can gather the 50 shot is around a .035 jet. Can anyone help me with the jets for the 50 and 75? Its kind of a joke thing with the older guys at work but I want it to work well. Thanks YB!
i must be one of the "older guys" cause i had a smile on my puss reading every sentence...sorry cant help u just wanted to commend your attempts here, hope it dont puke its guts out. sounds like a blast-good luck and keep us posted on results...also perhaps take it to the track and see what it does off and on the spray...be safe and enjoy!:cool:

·
wife/gf thread MOD
2,715 Posts
I put together a 125 dry setup on my 3.1 beretta. I did no adjustments, just sprayed the balls out of it! Ran it all summer then sold the car. Ran mint

·
Balls Deep N A Build
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I put together a 125 dry setup on my 3.1 beretta. I did no adjustments, just sprayed the balls out of it! Ran it all summer then sold the car. Ran mint

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! We arent going that route! LOL! Maybe 75 but not 125. LOL!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Just free flow a trashcan solenoid inside the intake pipe. Let em hang!!!!!
I second this! We should have a YB.COM junkyard run. Get a bunch of shitboxes together and spray the balls of them and compiar times.

·
Balls Deep N A Build
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We've sprayed rentals before...Stick the feed hose right into the air box and have another idiot in the passenger seat slowly open the bottle at WOT...lol
:supz:

·
Balls Deep N A Build
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Well boys, let the games begin! LOL! Started gathering up pieces yesterday and rigged up a cold air intake. Thanks to my bro Rdub79 for the couplers and clamps. I have more to come up with more than I thought. Ive sold and loaned alot more stuff than I realized. I need some bottle brackets, jets, and some short -4 lines. I picked up the ZEX filter off ebay with the built in nozzle ($25) so that makes it easy enough. Starting wiring and making some brackets today.:drinkers:
All this to keep me busy until my 25.5 turbo BB coupe gets home from the chassis shop. Anybody got some sticky 14 inch tires? LOL!

Hey Steve, the buick in looking for some sponsor help on the above parts. I will sticker it up for ya! LOL! Thanks guys, will keep you posted.

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Have Steve flow it so you are safe... :p

Honestly you should spray it wet. Grab fuel off the schrader valve with a -4 line. Just remove the valve core and screw the line onto it. Measure the fuel pressure first. It could be around 30 to 40 psi. I could help you with a tune. Played around with a few myself.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
can you go off the vac port on the regulator to increase the FP when the kit comes on ? We used a dry shot on a friends ols 190E and turn richened up the mixture worked well

·
Balls Deep N A Build
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Have Steve flow it so you are safe... :p

Honestly you should spray it wet. Grab fuel off the schrader valve with a -4 line. Just remove the valve core and screw the line onto it. Measure the fuel pressure first. It could be around 30 to 40 psi. I could help you with a tune. Played around with a few myself.
Thought about going wet. We might try that next if it lives through a couple bottles dry. Thanks for the offer on the help as well!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts