Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I've heard that NX has a SPRAY BAR system that goes INSIDE the intake. Heard it from another local racer that their spray bar system can *also be a set up for a dual shot (Dual Stage) spray bar system. I can't seem to gather any additional information on this spray bar kit. Can anyone help me out with a lil info here?

Is there anyone else that offers a spray bar nitrous setup that goes inside the intake, someone that has some modern technology behind their systems? I could use any help I can get on gathering any information on spray bar systems. Any pictures and or links would also be extremely helpful.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I had NX bore a hole in my intake and install the bar for hood clearance. I have only hit it with a 100 HP shot so far (the system is adjustable from 100-500HP) I picked up 1 full second and 10 MPH. I was kicked out of the track for no roll bar so I can't tell you about the other HP levels.

Service from Jon Phillips has been unbelieveable.

Cage will be finished within the week, good luck

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Look at the Induction Solution website. They have the Punisher system which runs the bars in the plenum, but also has the distribution tubes feeding directly into the runners. There is not a chance of unequal distribution as there is with just running the bars and spraying like a plate would. You can also tune each cylinder as you an a direct port system.
http://www.induction-solutions.com/

·
RED ROCKET
8,629 Posts
the punisher plenum system from steve johnson is bad ass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts