Registered
82 Posts
This is what I am thinking..

Pro Dial
and combining PS and SS.

No double entries..

Purse will be the same as last year

No pre-registration.
Monty I know Pro Street is usually the bigger of the 2 classes but I also believe that's from a lot of SS guys double entered. Would it be SS rules forced the PS guys to Pro Dial? or PS rules so the guys with slicks can run sportsman tree and not cry about being forced to run Pro Tree?

·
Registered
74 Posts
We are pleased to announce that the 2019 YELLOWBULLET NATIONALS at Cecil County Dragway on Labor Day weekend will feature the Sportsman classes of Pro Dial, 10.00 Index and a Pro Street/Super Street Combo. All 3 classes will be $2500 to win, $500 to runner-up, $250 to semi finalists, $125 to quarter finalists. Entry fees will be $100 per car paid at the gate, Pre-entry not required. Pro Dial and 10.00 Index will be 32 car fields, while the Pro Street/Super Street Combo will be a 64 car field. We appreciate ALL of the sportsman racers that have been a major part of the event’s success as well as the success of the Strange Engineering monthly series. Other event information will be posted as it becomes available. Double entries are not permitted.

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,354 Posts
Monty I know Pro Street is usually the bigger of the 2 classes but I also believe that's from a lot of SS guys double entered. Would it be SS rules forced the PS guys to Pro Dial? or PS rules so the guys with slicks can run sportsman tree and not cry about being forced to run Pro Tree?
You would be looking at basically following PS rules to run in the SS/PS combo. As anyone that is normally legal for S/S is definitely legal for P/S. Really just going to be a choice of if you want a .500 pro tree or .500 full tree for your bracket race.

So between the 3 classes, P/S, P/D and 10.00, pretty much everyone with a street appearing door car is going to have a class to race in with a generous purse.

·
Administrator
136,273 Posts
We will post the rules for PD/SS once we get them sorted out. I was told that the two classes are very close to each other so there shouldn't be any big changes and allow everyone to enter between the two classes.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
There isn't much of a difference in the classes but the tree. SS has a full tree and PD is a .500 Pro tree

21 - 32 of 32 Posts