Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the doctor today to get my nuts cut. Or atleast the tubes going to them. That's right....been talking about for a long time. Gettin it done today. Guess I'll be out of commission to the other half for a few days too.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Fuck that, that is why God gave women assholes

·
Registered
450 Posts
have fun. got that done last year. I can say its nice never having to hear the words.................. Im pregnant. we have had 2 and we are happy and know we are done!

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
have fun. got that done last year. I can say its nice never having to hear the words.................. Im pregnant. we have had 2 and we are happy and know we are done!
me and my wife got 4 between the 2 of us after my youngest was born she got her tubes tied we just got married in july and im thinkin about gettin nipped cause i dont wanna take the chance, and im done havin kids i was cursed with 2 girls blond hair and blue eyes both of em, im gonna have enough headaches dont need anymore

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I am going to check with the judges........

Yep we have to ask for your shirt back, and you man card, penalty for wearing that shirt to the snip snip appt.

·
Registered
869 Posts
That was the best $550 I have ever spent.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Is he putting you out then snipping, or are you gonna be awake? My Dr. Knocks you right out. When you wake up they throw you in a wheel chair and then out the door for a 100.00 x tra bux.

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
To the doctor today to get my nuts cut. Or atleast the tubes going to them. That's right....been talking about for a long time. Gettin it done today. Guess I'll be out of commission to the other half for a few days too.
Why do so many dudes insist on messing up their coin pouch?
Just make her swallow....

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nuttin to it!!!! I was in there less than 30 mins.....from the time I walked in the door till the time I walked out. Had I known it was that easy I would have done that years ago. Went home took pain pill, laid in the bed the rest of the day with the ice bag on my shotsack..... The next day...ALMOST back to normal.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Hmm, nope couldn't do that. I've got to make sure I don't get prostate cancer. :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts